Bella Cuttery is an e-commerce in central Virginia leading in the sublimation and vinyl gift industry. We were voted a top local online store in 2020 in Richmond's Style Weekly magazine!
Why work for Bella Cuttery?
- Small business, lower stress!
- Discounts available for personalized gifts
- Paid leave after 1 year of employment
- Fun, laid back work environment
- Free Starbucks coffee (keurig!), snacks on hand, random lunches provided!
The perfect candidate will have these qualities:
- Fast learner
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Comfortable with working independently
- Works quickly and efficiently, forward thinker
- Ability to make a product/package a product by looking at a sample/video
- Ability to lift heavy (50+ pounds) and stand for most of the time (due to the nature of packing orders)
- Reliable and dependable, rarely calling out
- Takes initiative, strong leadership skills and a team player
- Own the process and do what it takes to complete the tasks
- Experience working in a small business/handmade environment is a plus!
Must be available Tuesday & Friday, 9AM - 3PM. Hours may fluctuate as this is a small business and the work is dependent on amount of orders!
- *Training will be provided on all systems!*
- Utilize fulfillment software to process orders
- Packaging orders safely and accurately and shipping them
- Make trips to local post office/UPS as needed (not common)
- Warehouse cleaning required (your workspace must be cleaned at the end of every day)
- Other duties as needed
Pay starts at $12/hourPlease email your resume and why you're the best for this job to email@example.com. Office is relocating 6/1/21 to Genito/Old Hundred Road across from the Fire Station.