We are hiring a Production Assistant immediately
Bella Cuttery is an e-commerce in central Virginia leading in the sublimation and vinyl gift industry. We were voted a top local online store in 2020 in Richmond's Style Weekly magazine!
The perfect candidate will have these qualities:
- Fast learner
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Comfortable with working independently
- Works quickly and efficiently, forward thinker
- Ability to make a product/package a product by looking at a sample/video
- Ability to lift heavy (50+ pounds) and stand for most of the time (due to the nature of packing orders)
- Reliable and dependable, rarely calling out
- Takes initiative, strong leadership skills and a team player
- Own the process and do what it takes to complete the tasks
- Experience working in a small business/handmade environment is a plus!
Must be available Tuesday-Friday, 9AM - 2PM. Hours may fluctuate as this is a small business and the work is dependent on amount of orders and ability!
- *Training will be provided on all systems!*
- Utilize fulfillment software to process orders
- Making orders based on a sample/working knowledge of the business
- Customize products for fulfillment (training will be provided)
- Packaging orders safely and accurately and shipping them
- Make trips to local post office/UPS as needed (not common)
- Warehouse cleaning required (your workspace must be cleaned at the end of every day)
Pay starts at $11/hour and increases available after the trial period. Starts as a 30-60 day trial period and will be reassessed if you are a good fit. Employee discounts available! Please email your resume and why you're the best for this job to email@example.com. Office is in Midlothian near Chesterfield Town Center.